On this episode of HealthMade Radio Dr. Michael Karlfeldt interviews Dr. Deanna Minich as they discuss nutrients, phytonutrients and full -spectrum health.
Listen in to learn:
- Why eating a rainbow, or a large variety of phytonutrients is so important! it’s projected that there are probably 25,000 different phytonutrients in nature.
- Why we should not look at nutrients in isolation, and how they work together to form a big picture
- How different colorful foods impact specific organs
- Dr. Minich's 7 Systems of Full-Spectrum Health
Color influences us. It can change our feelings. It may alter our behavior.
By addressing nutrition, exercise, thought patterns, and many other factors at the same time, you can break through toxic barriers and create a vibrant, healthy life, an energized, full-spectrum life! Dr. Minich has written extensively on food, healing, and wellness in her books Quantum Supplements, Whole Detox, Quantum Healing, Chakra Foods for Optimum Health and in her latest book The Rainbow Diet.
Dr. Deanna Minich is an internationally-recognized teacher, author, scientist, speaker, and artist.
She has more than 20 years of diverse, well-rounded experience in the fields of nutrition and functional medicine, including clinical practice, research, product formulation, writing, and education. She has developed the 7 Systems of Full-Spectrum Health teaching you how to eat, live and think according to all the colors of the rainbow. With the 7 Systems of Full-Spectrum Health, you can transform the downward spiral of disease into an upward spiral of vibrant health.
The Whole Detox Spectrum Quiz was developed by Dr. Deanna Minich to help you determine the areas of your health that are in need of most healing.
Visit Deanna Minich Events, Blog & Info: www.deannaminich.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/deanna.minich/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/deannaminich/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/foodandspirit
HealthMade Radio is a community for natural health seekers where we educate people about common health conditions and share extensive research on the most effective natural health treatments. A core concept and belief is in the innate intelligence and healing power of the body. If properly supported spiritually, emotionally, and nutritionally, it can find its way back to health. HealthMade Radio brings information from integrative health experts from around the world!